Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Instant Deal Breaker

So after my last post, I had a young lady contact me and tell me a story. This story was about some dude who she "loved" giving her the run around. I listened as she went over the details of the problems and how he basically hit her with the "I love you... but I just can't be with you." yet still manages to text "I miss/love you" every now and again to keep her holding on to something that isn't real.

While interesting, that's not what we're here for. We're here because, at the conclusion of the story about the dude who was doin her dirty, she began talking about a new guy she was talking to. The new guy was a guy from the past that, according to her account, has "EVERYTHING going for him." He has a good job, nice car, lives alone in a house that he's paying to own instead of just renting, a good personality, no kids, etc. But, after one visit that lasted too long, he was shut down.
Why? She basically said that his manhood looked like it had been dieting for about six months and she ain't wanna "snap into a Slim Jim". Now, according to her, they didn't do anything because she stopped once his secret was out (no pun intended); based solely on the assumption that he would be unsatisfactory.

At this point I asked myself a question: If I had a woman who gave me everything I was asking God for, would there be any ONE thing that would be an instant deal breaker no matter what other qualities the person had going right for them (assuming that their face is cute)?

Is bad sex, bad head, or no sex at all an automatic killer of relationships? Does it negate everything positive about the person? Can killer sex completely smooth over every character flaw a person has? I'll let you all answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment